Whether you’re expanding your business or moving location, our portable office hire provides a flexible and cost-effective solution to keep your business moving in the right direction with minimal downtime. Supplying temporary and portable office buildings is second nature to Algeco - we’re here to help you find the optimal solution for your business, whether you’re a team of ten or 1000.
All of our portable office buildings are compliant with portable building regulations and come complete with energy-efficient LED PIR lighting, air conditioning and ‘A’-rated double-glazed windows. Please get in touch to discuss our portable office hire or any other temporary or portable buildings in our range.
Portable Office Solutions
Climate control systems are the contemporary go-to standard for providing sustainable, energy-efficient, comfortable temperatures compared to convection heaters fitted with timers and thermostats. As well as providing a more consistent internal environment and year-round comfort, climate control for modular buildings is very cost-effective, too.
Our furniture package deals are part of our 360° interior hire solutions and include modular office furniture, modular canteen furniture and other items designed to kit out your hire building fully. So, thanks to our comprehensive range of furniture hire packages, your temporary building can come completely furnished and ready for you to start using it immediately.
Providing safe and easy access for all, Algeco steps, staircases and ramps are designed for fast installation with our portable and modular buildings. Each temporary staircase features non-slip durbar treads and contrasting yellow nosings for safety, and are compliant with all relevant regulations.
As part of your fire safety strategy, you need to make sure that you have the correct number and type of fire safety equipment to meet the requirements of your fire safety risk assessment. As fire safety equipment suppliers, our range of fire extinguishers and fire equipment hire helps you ensure you’re fully protected. You can also be certain that all equipment is fully inspected and ready for use.
Washing facilities, including portable toilets and showers, need to be supplied with personal hygiene products that are consumed in regular use. As well as meeting regulatory requirements, Algeco’s washroom and hygiene services ensure that supplies are good quality and effective.
Using the latest design and technology, our commercial kitchen equipment and catering units offer you maximum versatility. Simply talk to us about how you want to use your kitchen, and we’ll configure the perfect hire solution, including all the kitchen service equipment you need.
Why choose Algeco portable office buildings?
Portable office buildings offer a range of benefits for businesses of all types and sizes.
- Bespoke configuration - The unrivalled flexibility of our portable office buildings allows for standard layouts or bespoke configurations, with heights up to four storeys. All kinds of configurations are available, from a single module to two hundred or more. Plus, your office can be completely open-plan or a mix of open and partitioned spaces; the choice is all yours.
- Modern environment – There’s no need to worry about dingy office space as our portable offices provide a light and airy environment with 2.5m internal ceiling height. Enjoy a comfortable, contemporary space with our modern design options, including full climate control systems to manage temperatures throughout your temporary office.
- Quick to complete – Portable office buildings can be completed, delivered and installed up to 50% faster compared with traditional construction methods. This means minimal disruption to your business and a quicker ROI.
- Enhanced sustainability – Sustainability is one of the most significant benefits of portable office hire. The off-site manufacturing process is more efficient and produces less waste compared with traditional construction, and there are typically fewer deliveries involved. We offer turnkey solutions to help you manage your carbon emissions once you’re using the building, such as A+++ rated energy-efficient heating and cooling systems. We also offer used portable buildings and used modular buildings if you need an immediate solution. Contact our sales team for more information on our range of used portable office buildings.
- Turnkey solutions - With Algeco, you get more than just a shell. With our complete turnkey solutions, we can provide everything you need to get up and running fast from furniture hire to WiFi. Moreover, everything is delivered together from one supplier, so your admin, project management and stress levels are kept to a minimum.
- Maximum flexibility - Our portable office buildings are an accessible choice for short-, medium- and long-term projects. They are easy to assemble, disassemble and transport, so you can easily expand or scale down your space further along the line. There’s no time limit to worry about, either, so you can hire our solutions for as long as you need them. And when you’ve finished with your offices, we’ll simply take them away. Easy.
- Safe and secure – Enhancing the safety and security of your temporary office is a vital measure that Algeco can take care of with fire safety equipment, first aid kits, defibrillators, vandal-deterrent units and more. Our Anti-Vandal units, including security gatehouses and canteens, feature an integral locking system, steel window shutters and doors with anti-jemmy edges. Anti-Vandal office units are essential, particularly if you’re setting up on a construction site.
Portable Office Case Studies
Network Rail Office: Algeco worked closely with J. Murphy & Sons to price and design a bespoke 200-person office and storage facility for Network Rail. Within just five months, 38 12-metre modules were designed and fitted with plumbing, heating, air-conditioning, fire alarms, intruder alarms, flexible meeting spaces with bi-folding partitions and much more.