Committed to our people and our communities
Our key social focus areas are to deliver modular solutions that benefit the communities in which we operate, provide a safe and healthy working environment for our more than 4,000 employees around the world, and to foster a diverse and inclusive culture.
Delivering a social benefit
Our modular solutions are used for schools, healthcare facilities, housing and other vital social infrastructure. As we develop new products and solutions, and adapt and reuse existing units, we work closely with our customers and the communities that they support to ensure that we deliver a positive social benefit. Through aligning our approach with the UN SDGs and UNGC, we will be further measuring and reporting on the impact that our solutions have.
Want to learn more about our approach to sustainability in construction? Get in touch.
Focused on safety
Health and Safety (H&S) is a constant focus at Modulaire Group, and performance is reviewed continually at an operating unit level and monthly at Board, Group Advisory Committee, and Executive Committee meetings. We have dedicated H&S teams throughout the business, embedding our Group strategy at a local level, delivering improvement programmes, and promoting our safety culture. Our H&S strategy is based on the following:
- Active and visible safety leadership from the CEO downwards with management setting the example
- Real, daily change to our people’s behaviour, and prompt correction of any unsafe act or situation, and praise for safe actions
- Risk analysis and assessment for every activity we undertake
- Definition of clear and pragmatic standards, with input taken from colleagues locally and implementation adapted to the local environment
- Regular reinforcement communication and dialogue between operators and managers
- In-depth incident investigation of events, including first aid and near miss incidents
- Applying lessons learnt as part of our continuous improvement
- Identifying and sharing good practices and, when needed, following disciplinary processes.
Fostering an inclusive culture
With more than 4,000 employees from across the world, we recognise that providing equality of opportunity, valuing diversity and promoting a culture of inclusion are vital to our success. We aim to reflect the diversity of the regional, national, and international communities where we deliver solutions and provide an environment where people can be free to be themselves, no matter what their identity or background. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone can reach their fullest potential.
Our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy underpins our commitment to the UNGC Principles and the UN SDGs, and we extend this approach to our customers, suppliers, stakeholders and the communities where we operate.